Guidelines for the resumption of Audax rides in Australia are contained in the Audax Australia Framework for Resuming Rides.
Please read these guidelines as they contain important information for Regions, Riders and Ride Organisers.
|ACT||– Calendar rides and Permanents to resume from 17/05/2020|
– A maximum of 10 riders on a ride
– Existing calendar rides to run where possible but starting/finishing point to be brought closer to Canberra and routes to be in the nearby region of ACT and NSW.
Any queries should be via https://audax.org.au/australian-capital-territory/#tab-contactus
|NSW||– Calendar and Permanent rides permitted|
– A maximum of 50 riders on a ride
Any queries should be via https://audax.org.au/new-south-wales/#tab-contactus
|Qld||– Permanent rides up to 400 km permitted|
– Existing calendar rides up to 400 km to be run where possible
– Additional calendar of shorter rides being developed to complement existing scheduled rides
– Rider numbers to be managed to meet current Queensland requirements
– Riders ensure the ride route doesn’t exceed the current distance from home requirements for them. Contact RO if in doubt
– No cross border rides permitted
Any queries should be via https://audax.org.au/queensland/#tab-contact
|SA||– Calendar rides and Permanents to resume from 16/05/2020|
– The maximum distance of 300km permitted at this stage
– Maximum of 10 riders per ride
Any queries should be via https://audax.org.au/south-australia/#tab-contactus
|Tas||– Permanent rides and the Calendar ride Dark Bikefo to resume with a maximum limit of 10 participants per ride.|
– The plan is to open things normally on July 13, if that is the recommendation of the Tasmanian government.
Any queries should be via https://audax.org.au/tasmania/#tab-contactus
|Vic||– Calendar and Permanent rides are not permitted until further notice|
Any queries should be via https://audax.org.au/victoria/#tab-contactus
|WA||– Calendar rides and Permanents to resume from 18/05/2020|
– Ride routes restricted to the Perth-Peel, South West, Great Southern and Wheatbelt regions only.
– Rides limited to a maximum of 20 riders to meet current Western Australian requirements.
Any queries should be via https://audax.org.au/western-australia/#tab-contactus