Applying for Awards
The awards policy (rev 1.4.4) applies to all Audax Australia awards.
Award Applications – Single Season / Annual Awards / Woodrup 5000
Please follow this link – you will need to login to the portal using the email address and password used for the membership site.
Award Applications – Multi-Season and Lifetime Awards
Due to the number of requests and time taken to process, applications must be submitted by e-mail, no postal applications. Email to:firstname.lastname@example.org Applications must be typed in the electronic forms provided (Please do not print the forms or hand-write your details).
Award Application Periods
- For Audax Australia multi-season Ultra Randonneur or Australian Randonneur Awards, you must apply by 24 November 2019.
- The closure date for applications for Audax Australia single season awards or the Woodrup 5000 Award is 8 December 2019.
- ACP multi-season Randonneur 5000 and Randonneur 10000 Awards via the International Brevet Secretary (email@example.com) are due by 31 October 2019.
Award Application Forms
Forms should only be used for:
- Ultra Randonneur (all),
- Woodrup 5000 and Lifetime awards where your brevets are not all contained in the online database.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure the form is completed and complies with the Awards Policy. Applicants may be required to substantiate claims with proof.
Awards Application Process
- For all single-season awards please do not send a form, use the online award application tool.
- For multi-season and lifetime awards, where a form is used, the form should be completed electronically. Please do not print out the form and write out your entry (it is much easier for the Awards Secretary to receive electronic copies).
- Ensure your application complies with the Awards Policy.
- Email form(s) to the Awards Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon receiving and reviewing your application form(s) the Awards Secretary will respond with an acknowledgement receipt. This is your way of ensuring your application has been received and is being processed.
But I Don’t Have Word or Excel
The documents can be opened and edited in Google Docs, which is available for use at no cost. The number of awards to be processed means that accepting postal applications written out by hand becomes too labour intensive.