Think you're Audacious? You need to try one of our longer rides. Imagine the feeling when the mileage clicks over the 600km mark. Which ones will we see you at?
- Saturday June 4th 2016: Traverse of central Victoria 600
- Part of the Goldfields Traverse Super Series, day 1 is Bendigo to Stawell and return (354 km) and day 2 is Bendigo to Shepparton and return (248 km).
- Saturday September 17th 2016: Mallee Routes 600/1000/1200
- Quiet roads through Southern Mallee farmland and Wyperfeld National Park. Flat as a pancake, but heat and wind can be challenging. Rides for all abilities. A great social week starting with dinner at the Hopetoun Pub Friday night.
- Map: Mallee Routes on RideWithGPS.com
- Saturday October 22nd 2016: Gippsland Gambols 600
- Last long ride of the season! A old favourite series of Gambols, around the beautiful Gippsland redion. A full suite of distances from 50 to 600 km, with options to ride on Saturday and Sunday. The rides will be supported and there is a range of accommodation available.
Check details of these rides and more in our Rides Calendar.