Fifty road rides without time limit. These must comprise the following:
- 10 × Super Randonneur (200 km, 300 km, 400 km and 600 km rides in a single season)
- 10 × rides of at least 1,000 km
In recognition of outstanding ultra randonneuring achievements over time and distance, up to 25 of the 50 required rides may have been ridden overseas as part of events homologated or recognised by RM, ACP or UAF affiliated clubs.
Consistent with the requirements for all Audax Australia awards, the rides must not have been used for similar cumulative awards given by other clubs.
- the onus is on the rider to prove their tally. In some cases, a rider's brevet history may go back before there were records kept by Audax Australia
- if a Super Randonneur has been achieved, but not claimed, the rides may be used towards the award providing the rider can show evidence
- applications open 1 March - 1 September annually
Application Form Download: Word (doc)